Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy new year!

I'm going to keep this post short. I've done absolutely nothing noteworthy today, besides making cookies with zero measuring cups and therefore making it a disaster. The cookies turned out flat, with almost a muffin like texture. Epic failure. Next time I think Ollie and I should follow a recipe and measure the ingredients. Just a thought! 

I've had a really good 2014. However I am looking forward to beginning the new year. In 2015 I will be 24 with two degrees completed. I will no doubt be in debt by a lot, because degrees aren't cheap, however it will be worth it. I will be one step closer to my career. What exactly will that be? I couldn't tell you myself, but I do know it will definitely have to do with film and or media. 

I'm really happy that 2015 will be spent with Ollie. Moving in together this past September was the best decision I've made in a long time. He's the best companion and truly a terrific human being that sees the best in everyone. 

This new year for me is different because I'm not in America, but I've accepted that things change and as an adult I need to be happy with the change-I need to enjoy myself and live in the moment. I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!!

-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment