Monday 19 January 2015

A New Blog

The other day I was on Google Plus (yeah it still exists) and in the tea community I was discussing my love of tea. Another member of the community asked me if I could teach her all about tea. I told her of course, and then I realized-why don't I tell the world about tea?

So that's where that conversation lead me. I've made a new blog. The first post talks about the basics and tomorrow I will begin with my first tea review on a herbal blend called Strawberry Lemonade from Teavanna, which is owned by Starbucks and partnered by Oprah. I know, I know-very consumerist of me. It is what it is, I went to Teavanna before it was bought by Starbucks and partnered up with the billionaire. Still, good tea is good tea. Although it is very overpriced and the employees are pushy. I walked in with the intention of buying one tea and I walked out with 3 and a bill of nearly $50.

Enough of that though, wait until tomorrow for the full story. Just wanted to put it out there that I, Leah Nadeau, have a blog reviewing tea and I want you to be a reader!

Please check it out here: Leah Reviews Tea

My Facebook Page for my blog is ---> Here <---

PS, the new blog is connected to the old and this one isn't going away! I've just added it to my projects :)

Thanks!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment