Sunday 11 January 2015

Plasters, failures and funny grandpa

Let us begin with the Leah fail of the day and that way it's less painful. Like pulling a band-aid off real fast. They call band-aids "plasters" in the UK. Fun fact. Anyways, tonight my cousin and I ordered pizza and we were going to bring it to my sister's new home. She's a new home owner! (Applaud here for successful adult) Anyways. So I go downstairs and realize that I left my car keys in my moms car. No big deal. Oh wait. Shit. My mom was currently on an airplane. Which means...her car is at the airport. So basically what's happening is I'm using my grandma's mini van (Rest in peace, grandma Lorraine) ps, isn't that a pretty name? So tomorrow when I drop Meghan off at the airport I have to locate my mother's car some how and get my keys out. Luckily she left her spare keys at home. 

Here's a photo of Carter because he's cute and you could use some cute in your day. We all could. 

So eventually Andi scooped us and then we still had to pick up the pizza and we were really late for it. Like 30 minutes late. We get there and it's closed. However there are still people inside and we get our pizzas even though they are kind of cold. Here's a photo of the "Detroiter" pizza. 
Hot dogs, mustard and chili. Diabetes? You bet. Never again. 

Tomorrow I have a million things to do. I'm a bit stressed because this week is packed with tons of doctors appointments and half of them are actually grandpa's that I am taking him to since after his recent heart attack he refuses to drive. He also refuses to do his laundry or his bills and makes my mother and sister do it. Poor guy. He's a lot happier now that he's living in a senior home. It's really cool, it specializes in caring for senior citizens that are veterans, so my grandpa fits in really well. Here's a photo of him from this weekend. 
What a guy. This was him laughing at me. Well folks, I'm off to see the wizard. And by that I mean have tea. See you soon. 

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment